Thank you for viewing my blog. Just a little about the author.
I am an environmental and land use attorney in the Boca Raton office of Nason, Yeager, Gerson, White & Lioce, P.A. I represent clients from the public and private sectors involving issues such as:
- Water supply permitting and water resource issues;
- Wetland and environmental resource regulations;
- Coastal management and construction;
- Endangered species;
- Sovereignty submerged lands;
- Water and wastewater utility regulation;
- Public-private partnerships;
- Government procurement and bid protests;
- State and local administrative procedures; and
- Green building certification and sustainability.
I represent these clients before all five regional water management districts, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
I also represent clients on land use matters, including:
- Site planning;
- Comprehensive plan amendments;
- Code Enforcement;
- Developments of Regional Impact;
- Plats and all forms of easements; and
- Green certification and local government compliance.
My experience includes drafting local ordinances and resolutions to comply with recently enacted environmental regulations and growth management laws. Annually, I track state and federal legislation on environmental, local government and growth management issues and have drafted several bills or bill revisions at the state level.
I litigate environmental and land use cases in circuit courts, district courts of appeal and the Florida Division of Administrative Hearings representing clients seeking land use and development entitlement approvals. I frequently lecture at conferences concerning environmental and water-related topics and am the published author of numerous industry related articles. I received my bachelor of science degree in Environmental Engineering from the University of Florida and my Juris Doctor from the Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University.
If you have an issue that you think I may be able to provide assistance, please contact my office by phone (561) 982-7114 or email at TMullin@NasonYeager.com.